Take Command: SR22 Entegra Series v1.0.1 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.1 update for the SR22 Entegra Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 Entegra Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 Entegra Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 Entegra Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Improvements:

• Airspeed/Altitude Tape rolling digits
  • Include pre-made GNS/GTN configs for all options (See included RealityXP_Configs folder)
  • Add support for RealSimGear hardware alternate resolutions in the auto-detect popup systems
  • Enable Experimental Flight Model on ACFs

Bug Fixes:

• Transparent baro disc in standby altimeter
  • Fix VR Config file to remove errant audio panel entries
  • Fix hundreds digit % power indication
  • Entegra MFD Command Descriptions mislabeled
  • Add protection for GPS names on PFD
  • Empty flight plan causes jumping on TRIP page
  • Update SR22 AIM TKS Description
  • Update Entegra MFD Directional Indication Triangles
  • GTN 3D knob press click-spot missing
  • Checklist duplicates
  • Add RSG pop-reset on reload
  • Make popups load smaller
  • Aileron trim animation on ailerons wrong
  • Fix aileron animation cutting through top of wing
  • INT2 knobs missing NMLs
  • Adjusted PFD and MFD knob manipulator sizes
  • FMOD mid range and exterior bass tuned

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

Wow!  Although not mentioned, the flickering of the GNS430s is gone, and one or both now pop out or back flawlessly, which I found a problem before.  Also, on my iMac, it doesn't seem to be hammering my CPU like before. The core temperatures seem to be lower.   Wonderful.  I hope Coop and co. can do these fixes to the SR20 Entegras too.

Thanks a million!

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic