No more mouse control, keyboard works fine

dirkdej

Since the last update, I seem to have lost mouse control on panel switches. The pointer changes to a hand, but when clicking, nothing happens. 

I can take off, retract the gear (g), fly with the mouse in the square in the windscreen, but I cannot activate any control using the mouse.

The propeller also is very weird.

Other aircraft are not affected.

Log.txt

What distro are you running? The issue is in missing symbols in some basic libs:

OpenGPWS.xpl: undefined symbol: _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE
X-TCAS.xpl: undefined symbol: _ZTINSt6thread6_StateE
systems.xpl: undefined symbol: __cxa_thread_atexit_impl

_ZTINSt6thread6_StateE is normally found in libstdc++.so (the standard C++ library) and __cxa_thread_atexit_impl is found in libc.so (the standard C library). I build & test on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

Edited by skiselkov

Yeah, Centos7 may be just a bit too old on the libs being shipped. Looking at the release info, it came out in 2014, which means the lib major revisions are from that year. Afterwards Centos only ships bugfixes & backported security patches, not new functionality. I usually test as far back as Ubuntu 16.04, but really 18.04 (i.e. around 2018) is the cutoff for how old of a distro we support.

It is Centos 7.8, I run two other heavy-duty professional programs on the same workstation. My aim is to have the most stable OS possible. CentOS certainly fits that bill. I have a total of four workstations running it. I may have to change in the future since Redhat will no longer support the Centos community but rather use it as a proving ground. There are other distros on the horizon to take CenOs place.

I don't remember if the current TBM problem started after a CentOS upgrade or a TBM upgrade. All other aircraft including several Carenado are just fine.

Edited by dirkdej