Controlling Problem in IXEG B733

Myunghanson

1. Tiller problem. When airplane is started up and hydraulics are supplied to the aircraft, tiller is tilted into one certain direction. Please refer to the the tiller problem.mp4 :)

2. Yaw Problem. The horizontal controlling is impossible in this aircraft due to the bug. Horizontal controlling system get tilted into one direction which needs to be corrected by rudder trim before departure. Correcting the horizontal control by extreme amount of rudder trim is not a normal procedure and it is considered as a serious bug. Please refer to yaw problem.mp4 :)

3. Taxing problem. Aircraft get tilted to the right side when taxing without any specified reason. In other words, it doesn't go straightly even there aren't any additional controls given to aircraft with joystick, yoke, or rudders. Normal taxing procedure is not available in this aircraft. Please refer to Taxing Problem.mp4

Furthermore, reinstallation and reactivation was already tried and didn't happen to fix the problems. There were no warning signs on console which doesn't allow players to witness what kind of problem it is. Please get back ASAP since this aircraft is not in flyable state. If other files or additional informations are necessary, please comment me back. Thank you.

Hello,

I believe you have assigned an axis to "Yaw" or "Tiller" that is not centered correctly.

Display the default X-Plane DATA OUT parameters for "flight controls Aileron/Elevator/Rudder" (field 11, leftmost checkbox to show in cockpit), and also the field 8 Joystick Aileron/Elevator/Rudder. This will show you if your controls are centered (I believe they are not).

You can also use the "Joystick" tab in X-Plane to calibrate and assign joystick axis.

Please note also that during crosswind conditions the plane will tend to "turn into the wind" when taxiing, this is realistic behaviour and the Captain needs to constantly use tiller or rudder pedals to keep the airplane going straight.

Cheers, Jan

3 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hello,

I believe you have assigned an axis to "Yaw" or "Tiller" that is not centered correctly.

Display the default X-Plane DATA OUT parameters for "flight controls Aileron/Elevator/Rudder" (field 11, leftmost checkbox to show in cockpit), and also the field 8 Joystick Aileron/Elevator/Rudder. This will show you if your controls are centered (I believe they are not).

You can also use the "Joystick" tab in X-Plane to calibrate and assign joystick axis.

Please note also that during crosswind conditions the plane will tend to "turn into the wind" when taxiing, this is realistic behaviour and the Captain needs to constantly use tiller or rudder pedals to keep the airplane going straight.

Cheers, Jan

I will look close into it... but it doesn't make sense that joystick or any other controllers have problem since other aircraft doesn't have any problem. It stays in center and doesn't tilt left or right for other aircrafts. IXEG 733 is the only one that causes the problem which is very weird and I don't think it significantly be  the problems with controllers. Additionally, inside my group of Korean community, there were several reports that people are having same issues with IXEG that they need to use rudder trim before the departure for successful flight... which isn't normal procedure. However, I will reset my controllers and see the DATA OUTPUT in Xplane and get back to you if problem keeps the same.

Hello,

yes, please report back on your findings - I think IXEG 737 is one of the few aircraft that allows to assign a special axis to the "tiller" function, this could be the reason.

Other factors are (as I mentioned) crosswind and possibly asymmetric thrust (if you have two axis assigned to each engine).

Other than those issues we have not had any reports like this.

Using the data out display (small green numbers) is very helpful in troubleshooting control issues (it can show joystick/axis deflection, nosewheel steering and other flight control deflection in values from -1.0 to +1.0).

Cheers, Jan