SAAB 340 Version 1.6.4 crashes X-Plane 11.52

Hittekutti

After Version 1.6.4 crashed X-Plane 11.52 I reinstalled Version 1.6.3 yesterday, but it crashed XP too. Afterwards I updated XP to Version 11.53. This morning I started XP first with the default C172, then I loaded the SAAB 340. Everything went well until I reached the holding point at RWY 24 EGPH. There the aircraft stopped and didn't move further on. I openend the licencing tool, which made XP 11.53 crash again.

5 hours ago, Hittekutti said:

I did a test flight EDTL - SUL - KRH - KBA - EDTL without any problems (Version 1.6.3). Now I have to manage how to leave EGPH, because this was a flight for a VA. Thank you for your service!

This problem will be fixed in one of the next couple of updates.

Again a problem!

FLIGHT: LFBO AFRI5B BRUS6T LFMT ILS 30R - FL120

Before flight: OK, Take Off: OK, Direction Wpt FINOT (FL 110) then CRASH.

Here is the log.txt.

Personally too many problems: Install and start from LFPO impossible, reverse capricious, GS deviation capricious, flights = crashes (vol = crash) . I put the Saab 340A in the hangar (I bought it 02/27/21), too bad I liked it.

Log3.txt

Edited by Prosco

6 minutes ago, Prosco said:

Again a problem!

FLIGHT: LFBO AFRI5B BRUS6T LFMT ILS 30R

Before flight: OK, Take Off: OK, Direction Wpt FINOT then CRASH.

This is NOT NEW.  We have made everyone aware that we were working on this with every update we did.  It is now fixed and will be included in the next update (v1.6.5).  

7 minutes ago, Prosco said:

reverse capricious

I'm not sure what that means.  I have not had any reports about problems with reverse.

8 minutes ago, Prosco said:

GS deviation capricious

I told you this was fixed in another forum post.  The fix will be available in the next update (v1.6.5)

8 minutes ago, Prosco said:

vol = crash

I have no idea what that means!

3 hours ago, Prosco said:

flights = crashes

You're going to have to be more specific than that.  If you're referring to..... "FLIGHT: LFBO AFRI5B BRUS6T LFMT ILS 30R - FL120", then , as I already stated, that bug was identified in 1.6.1 and we explained that we were looking into the problem in the release notes of EVERY update we made after that.  Why would you keep flying in an area that we told you would be a problem and then complain when you get a crash???  It's the SAME bug that has been there all along!!!!!  And, as I ALSO already stated, that bug has now been fixed and will be in the next update (1.6.5).

Edited by JGregory