Fantastic Aircraft

Aeropole657

After doing some tweaks, specifically regarding an issue with my FPS, all is ok now. I made four flights since yesterday and I have to say that it is the best aircraft I have in X-plane. 

Yes there are a certain numbers of high quality aircrafts but this one is very complete. It depends for sure what you are looking for. I have all the main complex aircrafts for X-plane, fan of business jets. I have the new Phenom300 from Aerobask, but the feeling I have with this SR22 is unrivaled.

The Avidyne suite is really well done and fully realistic. Flight model is perfect. You really need to take care of all the parameters which are all fully functional. The maintenance section is fully functional as well. Routing checks, Inspection for all the main part of the aircraft is simulated etc...

Look at some videos on youtube and you will see how the panel and functions are close to the reality.

This aircraft is a must to have for people who wants to learn to fly but also to do nice and complex VFR flights. I am only flying IFR (Vatsim included) and it is a very immersive experience. (SID, STAR are included within the PFD & MFD)

This is a real flying experience so far.

I am not working at TorqueSim, but I have a PPL and flight simmer since 1982. 

Thank you TorqueSim team !

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Aeropole657 said:

After doing some tweaks, specifically regarding an issue with my FPS, all is ok now. I made four flights since yesterday and I have to say that it is the best aircraft I have in X-plane.

What tweaks did you make to solve the fps issues?

My Specs: Nitro 5 - I5 10th - GTX1650 4G - 16G Ram 

X-plane settings: Visual effects High

Texture Quality High

Number objects High

Reflection details Full left

AntiAliasing 4x SSSA FXAA

Draw Parked Aircraft Unchecked 

Vulcan Checked

Inside the cockpit: I get 35/40 FPS in heavy cloud (Sky Max Pro last version) - Mesh SFD Global - and 60/65 FPS in a not hungry area. Take off yesterday from Montreal (HD scenery- 35FPS)

+ Some tweaks in the Nvidia settings.

For me it is super fine, fluid, smooth. Enjoy flying this super bird.

Hope it will help you.