Entegra Reality XP GTN 750 bugs

sdrpa

Hi,

I installed Take Command!: SR22 Entegra Series last night. Here are some problems with Reality XP GTN 750 and SR22 Entegra:

1. On SR22 Entegra (non TN) version, Reality XP GTN 750 doesn't work (GTN 750 screen is black),

2. On SR22 TN Entegra (DFC90), Reality XP GTN 750 works but there are some problems:

• Once GTN 750 is enabled, GNS 430 left outer and inner knobs become disabled (you can't change freq. on GNS 430 while GTN 750 is enabled)
  • You can change nav. freq on GTN 750, but changes aren't reflected on GNS 430 and also not reflected on Entegra PD

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Thanks,

I tried the new RXP configs with all 4 aircraft but it doesn't make any change.

I copied RealityXP.GNS.ini and RealityXP.GTN.ini from 750_430default folder to Aircraft\X-Aviation\SR22 Series Entegra and Aircraft\X-Aviation\SR22 Series Entegra\TorqueSim SR22TN Entegra folders overwriting old files then run X-Plane (I tried also RealityXP.GNS.ini and RealityXP.GTN.ini from 750_430rxp folder) :

On SR22_AVIDYNE and SR22TN_AVIDYNE - GTN750 screen is black and GNS430 both left and right, outer and inner knobs are inop.

On SR22_AVIDYNE_DFC90 and SR22TN_AVIDYNE_DFC90 - GTN750 works, but GNS430 left outer and inner knobs are inop.

I have RXP GTN750 installed, I don't have GTN650. I attached short videos with the post to illustrate the issue.

P.S.

Just to make sure it doesn't affect the issue above, I got also:

"There was a minor problem parsing the VRCONFIG:
0:06:24.278 E/SYS: | Aircraft/X-Aviation/SR22 Series Entegra/TorqueSim SR22TN Entegra/SR22TN_AVIDYNE_vrconfig.txt"

on loading the aircraft.

Edited by sdrpa

1 hour ago, DarrenHowie said:

My GTN750 is working fine however..on the PFD the waypoint is not updating ie distance information etc is correct but the name dispayed is not rolling over.

Other than that working fine.

1. Are you using https://torquesim.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sr/entegra/RealityXP_Configs.zip or default config?

2. Do you have GTN650 installed also with GTN750? I’m wondering maybe the problem appears because I’ve bought GTN750 only (without GTN650)?

Thanks,

16 hours ago, sdrpa said:

1. Are you using https://torquesim.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sr/entegra/RealityXP_Configs.zip or default config?

2. Do you have GTN650 installed also with GTN750? I’m wondering maybe the problem appears because I’ve bought GTN750 only (without GTN650)?

Thanks,

I have default as to what was included in the package abour 14 hours ago..ill try the new cfg's and im another GTN750 only user. I hadnt used the 430 but have the disbled left knobs issue as well. Ive now had the GTM screen fail to display twice. Using the GTN popup the unit is working its just not displaying the screen here.

Further swapping the cfg has now stopped the GTN750 from displaying at all. Only way to see it is via popup. Bizarre as i did three flights in it yesterday after purchase without issue. Buttons still U/S on left dial of 430

With new cfg also waypoint names are not rolling over to show active waypoint.Distance info etc is correct just the name not rolling over to reflect active waypoint.

Edited by DarrenHowie

2. On SR22 TN Entegra (DFC90), Reality XP GTN 750 works but there are some problems:

• Once GTN 750 is enabled, GNS 430 left outer and inner knobs become disabled (you can't change freq. on GNS 430 while GTN 750 is enabled)
  • You can change nav. freq on GTN 750, but changes aren't reflected on GNS 430 and also not reflected on Entegra PD

I think that is a matter og gtn 750 setup,

try do untick the setting the makes it as master system

I too, am trying to solve the issue with the GTN 750. I downloaded the patch but am unsure where to put the files. Should they go into the aircraft folder "TorqueSim SR22 Entegra"? 

I've placed the folder/files where I think they should as hi-lighted in the the attachment.

TIA

Capture.PNG

Edited by VirtualGAaviator
More info & Clarity

I tested GTN750/GNS430 integration on v1.0.1 update.

The GTN750 works on v1.0.1, left outer/inner GNS430 knobs work, that is fixed, but new issues are created with v1.0.1 update. Now:

• Right outer/inner GNS430 knobs are disabled (inop) when GTN750 is enabled,
  • There is no way to switch standby/active VOR freq on GNS430 when GTN750 is enabled. Pressing the button to switch - it switches freq. on GTN750 instead of GNS430.

On DFC90 version, right outer/inner GNS430 knobs work but still there is no way to switch standby/active VOR freq on GNS430 (it switches on GTN750 freq. instead).

I tested both 750_430default and 750_430rxp configs from RealityXP_Configs.

P.S.

The same happens with COM1 and COM2. Switching standby/active COM freq on GNS430 in fact changes the freq on GTN750 (GNS430 freq doesn't change).

On Cirrus SR22TN(Avidyne)DFC90 all works correctly! Can you adjust the configs that all work (the same as on  Cirrus SR22TN(Avidyne)DFC90)  on other 3 SR22 Entegra versions?

Thanks,

Edited by sdrpa

• 3 weeks later...