SR20 Discount

Bagpipe

At some point I would like to own the SR20 along with my SR22 but I was a little disheartened when at release I was offered a time limited discount as a customer of the SR22.

I get the whole time  limited hard sell strategy but, honestly, I am shying away from ever buying the extra aircraft now knowing that my discount has been taken away...

Is there a chance you might review your policy on this point and extend the discount to product owners (indefinitely would be best really)?

Thank you

• Like 1

It is pretty common in the industry to set time restraints for discounts. Discounts are not for us and bring us little to no financial incentive. They are meant to expose the product to more consumers and give the loyal customers a break to show our appreciation. I personally think it is very reasonable to offer a limited discount to propel the product into the community within a certain timeframe. Thank you for your input though. 

Steve

Edited by Attitude

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

It is pretty common in the industry to set time restraints for discounts. Discounts are not for us and bring us little to no financial incentive. They are meant to expose the product to more consumers and give the loyal customers a break to show our appreciation. I personally think it is very reasonable to offer a limited discount to propel the product into the community within a certain timeframe. Thank you for your input though. 

Steve

Yes, but, it was a VERY limited time frame which unfortunately found me unprepared.

I do hope you will run further sales offering more loyalty bonus as I do enjoy giving my money to X-aviation 

Not sure my wife feels the same...

• Like 2