Any C++/C Programmer's? Pop in here!

Hello!

I was really thinking someday. that i need to start looking for C++/C programmers for a project I have. Therefore, If you are a C++/C Programmer and is willing to contribute to a project, and earn unique benefits, expand & enhance your work experience and could be very, and i mean very, advantageous in the future, and in this Job too, Then, Kindly send me a message after reading this Thread.

1). You need to be over the Age of 16.
2). Minimum 2 Years Of C++/C Experience. 
3). Having time in June, As we start in June. We are gathering documentation. 
4). Very open-minded, You need to adherent to; Rules, Instructions specifically for work, And Time management skills. 

Here is what I offer, This will be a project that will surely enhance your work experience and Mind-set with the language. you will earn a lot of beneficial perks at the end, and will be convenient to you. If you are a programmer, Free in April-June, Please, do not hesitate to send me a message here. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you further, and hopefully you will dedicate yourself prior to this project. This also is a paid position for anyone who IS wondering. without being said, its a "return 0;" for me, If you send a message to me, I will not hesitate to brief out the project to you, If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask me. have a good day to all! :)

Edited by BeanManUdonian