Request to add more commands for the fuel pump switch

momix2000

Hi,

I'm building a cockpit for your amazing sr22T.

I have a request if it's possible.

do you mind to add 3 different commands for the fuel pump switch?   prime , no pump and boost?

I would like to use a 3 positions switch to change the settings but with the corrent commands i cannot controll  the position ( i'm flying only without the virtual cokpit)

I have tried using the dataref  "afm/sr/f/switches/fuelPump" but aparently I cannot write it properly. I'm using air manager.

It change the position for a fraction of a second ( i see the animation) but then it reset itself.

thank you for your time and help.

best

Edited by momix2000

• momix2000 changed the title to Request to add more commands for the fuel pump switch

Hi Coop,

I checked and unfortunally there is no such dataref :  afm/sr/switches/fuelPump

i also checked under afm/sr/switches/ but non fuelpump is present

i have found the tankSel that is useful for another switch but nothing to controll the fuel pump.

are you sure that this dataref is present?

thanks!

best.

EDIT: I tried also to write to afm/sr/switches/tankSel to controll the switch of the fuel selector  but it doesen't work..... maybe something is wrong...

fuel pump cirrus.png

Edited by momix2000

Our datarefs aren't published explicitly to DataRefTool, they are to DataRefEditor (or through DataRefTool if ran in the DataRefEditor emulation mode).

afm/sr/switches/fuelPump and afm/sr/switches/fuelSelector are the datarefs for the fuel pump switch and fuel selector, respectively.