Clouds since RWC and SMP 5 purchases

Maverick51

@Maverick51Hi!  It is the weekend.  I'm sure you will get a response to this.  In the meantime why not post a log.txt from a flight where this occurs.  Not that I'll be able to tell anything but it might help the community here solve your issue.  While I do get different types of cloud types in the same area from time to time I never got the black effect in the 2nd shot.

On 3/14/2021 at 4:46 PM, oldflyguy said:

@Maverick51Hi!  It is the weekend.  I'm sure you will get a response to this.  In the meantime why not post a log.txt from a flight where this occurs.  Not that I'll be able to tell anything but it might help the community here solve your issue.  While I do get different types of cloud types in the same area from time to time I never got the black effect in the 2nd shot.

The weekend is finished since 2 days and always no answer. 

5 hours ago, Maverick51 said:

The weekend is finished since 2 days and always no answer. 

Yes, I would have expected some response by now.  I did not see a log.txt attached to your posts - may have missed that.  Why not attach one.  The community may be able to offer some assistance.