1.62 weirdness - my attachments

clif737

Passenger variant problems now-

pre flight complete - entering fpl complete - loading procedure -departure -hit load - INSTACRASH

log attached, passenger is not flyable to me in this state as I need that GPS 

crashes XP 11.52 hard - did not have this with cargo and not with 1.61

Log.txt

Edited by clif737
changes

1 hour ago, clif737 said:

Passenger variant problems now-

pre flight complete - entering fpl complete - loading procedure -departure -hit load - INSTACRASH

log attached, passenger is not flyable to me in this state as I need that GPS 

crashes XP 11.52 hard - did not have this with cargo and not with 1.61

Log.txt 136.06 kB · 1 download

What airport were you at when that happened? 

The GNS530 is default X-Plane and the same between all variants of the Saab.   You have a lot of plugins so might want to try removing all of them except Gizmo and see if the same error occurs.  

2 hours ago, clif737 said:

I was at KSFO and using 01L with trukn departure- loaded that procedure and insta crash. The GPS doesnt look like the stock laminar gps - I looked at the load screen. This didn't happen on 1.61 - I will disable plugins to see what's up 

The GNS 530 is the default X-Pane unit. The Saab 530 has a custom startup display, but that has nothing to do with how the default 530 works.

So I got the plane to work good for like 4 flights - at KSAN and when I loaded plane up the alt set button is like doing this weird half step thing- I cannot set 18000

alt is set as in flight at 18000+ (i wanted 180) but you can see the alt is reading what the altitude set button is. 

Would you know if this is procedural on my part or did I find something? plugins that could interfere disabled

LES340clip6.JPG

Edited by clif737
changes

1 hour ago, clif737 said:

So I got the plane to work good for like 4 flights - at KSAN and when I loaded plane up the alt set button is like doing this weird half step thing- I cannot set 18000

alt is set as in flight at 18000+ (i wanted 180) but you can see the alt is reading what the altitude set button is. 

Would you know if this is procedural on my part or did I find something? plugins that could interfere disabled

LES340clip6.JPG

I also had it unable to se exactly what I wanted. The hundreds digits would only increment like 150, 250, 350 etc. I could not select 100, 200 etc. 

I can’t reproduce the problem. 

2 hours ago, clif737 said:

48 minutes ago, Cam said:

I also had it unable to se exactly what I wanted. The hundreds digits would only increment like 150, 250, 350 etc. I could not select 100, 200 etc. 

I can’t reproduce the problem. 

Did either (or both) of you use the ALT button on the MSP to select Altitude Hold ??

I did a reinstall today to see if that would fix the Altitude set button being offset (See screenshot) but weirdly it did not. The installer appears to do a full uninstall then redownload all the package but this didn't work. It seems the digits are stuck in this manner. My previous posts with artifacts are on the cargo variant. I switched to testing the passenger variant and it has been working until like my 5th flight in I got this. I don't remember hitting the ALT  on the MSP if you set it to say 8000 you get the same altitude that shows on the altitude set button. halfway between 8000 and 8100.

Cannot seem to reset this.  again this is passenger variant.

The cargo unit appears to have a glass windshield artifact and the digital readouts don't work unlike the passenger model. Also as reported by me and someone else the shades work on the passenger but not on the cargo. 

I am using Vulkan and no EFM

LES340clip7.JPG

10 minutes ago, clif737 said:

I did a reinstall today to see if that would fix the Altitude set button being offset (See screenshot) but weirdly it did not. The installer appears to do a full uninstall then redownload all the package but this didn't work. It seems the digits are stuck in this manner. My previous posts with artifacts are on the cargo variant. I switched to testing the passenger variant and it has been working until like my 5th flight in I got this. I don't remember hitting the ALT  on the MSP if you set it to say 8000 you get the same altitude that shows on the altitude set button. halfway between 8000 and 8100.

Cannot seem to reset this.  again this is passenger variant.

The cargo unit appears to have a glass windshield artifact and the digital readouts don't work unlike the passenger model. Also as reported by me and someone else the shades work on the passenger but not on the cargo. 

I am using Vulkan and no EFM

LES340clip7.JPG

I just tested this and I could not get it to set an "intermediate" value, it is always set to an even hundred as it should be.  Are you using any hardware, plugins, or scripts to set the autopilot altitude ?