1.6.2 snags

Jucebox85

Ladies and Gents, just a few things Ive noticed on this update.

One, some wild ITT flux coming from ground ide to flt idle. After it seems fine, but just as it approaches flight idle, it tries to burn the engines to the ground. And Secondly, had my hydraulic pump stick on like something was demaning it, the switch worked and it would go off, but come right back one after coming back to auto. 

Otherwise, seems good. Love the brake logic, excited for v2.0.

Log.txt

I also had the Hyd Pump running continuously in-flight after selecting U/C down. I could not turn it off manually as the manipulators would not work on either the Hyd Pump or the adjacent Brake Anti-Skid system.

Hyd Pump stopped after i jiggled with my hardware flap lever.

Heres another log text. I re installed the plane. The constant hyd went away, I lost my gps course indication on the cdi, but I was also using the GTN 750 if that does anything.

Engines still a bit in flux, but the starts are beautiful. One other thing Ive noticed, it wont let my throttles drag the levers into reverse on landing until im down and quite slow from brakes, just watching the green squares cross the TQ lever indication again, and again, and again....watching that runway get shorter, and shorter. 

FYI, there are two flights on this one consecutively. Hope the data helps. 

Log.txt

1 hour ago, Jucebox85 said:

I lost my gps course indication on the cdi, but I was also using the GTN 750 if that does anything.

That could be interfering, but I do not have the GTN750 to test.

1 hour ago, Jucebox85 said:

One other thing Ive noticed, it wont let my throttles drag the levers into reverse on landing until im down and quite slow from brakes, just watching the green squares cross the TQ lever indication again, and again, and again....watching that runway get shorter, and shorter. 

You will not be able to bring the levers below flight idle until wheels are on the ground.  Other than that there are no restrictions.

There is nothing in your log.txt file that indicates any problems.

12 hours ago, JGregory said:

Did you get a (console) window pop-up that indicated an error?  Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently ?

I'll do some more flying this weekend and let you know. I did get a console error message, but that was from manipulating one of the HDG/CRS knobs - can't remember which one, but I took a screen shot that i'll provide later.

Cheers