No Glide Slope Display with Nav2 & Course Knob Anomalies

Cam

I flew in to YSCB on a VOR radial using Nav1 and the AP. I then selected HDG Mode to vector myself on to the ILS Approach to RW 35 using the correct frequency in Nav2. I selected Nav mode on the AP (after pressing the Nav2 selector) and got a lock onto the localiser. I then selected APP Mode and and got a GS arm and then a GS lock. However there was no GS symbology on either of the EFIS displays. I know I was on the GS as the aircraft descended as and when it should. The German 530 was not in GPS mode. 
On the ground I tuned in the ILS frequency to Nav1 and got the symbology.

Also, with Nav2 selected, the Course 1 knob moves the Course 2 needle in the HSI. All works as expected with Nav1 selected. 

Finally, when in GPS mode and flying to a flight plan to intercept an ILS approach, the the AH symbology does not change to LOC when you switch to Nav1 and an ILS approach. 530 not in GPS mode. 

cheers

3 hours ago, Cam said:

I flew in to YSCB on a VOR radial using Nav1 and the AP. I then selected HDG Mode to vector myself on to the ILS Approach to RW 35 using the correct frequency in Nav2. I selected Nav mode on the AP (after pressing the Nav2 selector) and got a lock onto the localiser. I then selected APP Mode and and got a GS arm and then a GS lock. However there was no GS symbology on either of the EFIS displays. I know I was on the GS as the aircraft descended as and when it should. The German 530 was not in GPS mode. 
On the ground I tuned in the ILS frequency to Nav1 and got the symbology.

Also, with Nav2 selected, the Course 1 knob moves the Course 2 needle in the HSI. All works as expected with Nav1 selected. 

Finally, when in GPS mode and flying to a flight plan to intercept an ILS approach, the the AH symbology does not change to LOC when you switch to Nav1 and an ILS approach. 530 not in GPS mode. 

cheers

Please test when the next update comes and report back here.

16 hours ago, JGregory said:

Please test when the next update comes and report back here.

Hi Mate,

Still no joy. No Runway or GS guidance symbology on either pilot or co-pilot displays using Nav 1 or Nav 2. Also, when using Nav 2, VOR2 is displayed vice LOC. ILS captures and flies the LOC and GS, but just no/wrong symbology.

Cheers