Unable to taxi - Tiller issue

aeysim

It is very difficult to handle the nosewheel. Taxi is very difficult. Can't "noisewhell tiller" be assigned to this on joystick?

In addition, it is very difficult to raise and lower the condition level arms. Can't you make it suitable for use with the joystick too?

Edited by aeysim

1 hour ago, aeysim said:

‎È molto difficile gestire la ruota del naso. Il taxi è molto difficile. Non si può assegnare "noisewhell tiller" a questo sul joystick? ‎

‎ Inoltre, è molto difficile alzare e abbassare le braccia del livello di condizione. Non puoi renderlo adatto all'uso anche con il joystick?‎

I use Microsoft Force Feedback 2 and nosewheel tiller works well. CL with mouse also work fine. 

15 hours ago, Suprex said:

using the mouse I get the best results in this view, especially when starting engines manually.

LES_Saab_340A -CL position.jpg

Yes, I use a mouse too but it is difficult. Condition levers are difficult to upper and lower by mouse. If you do some things wrong, the engines shut down.

I want to get the same result using the joystick.

Previous 1.5.1 v. this was not a problem. While they wanted to make the plane more realistic, they made it more difficult to use sim.

Edited by aeysim

3 hours ago, aeysim said:

Yes, I use a mouse too but it is difficult. Condition levers are difficult to upper and lower by mouse. If you do some things wrong, the engines shut down.

I want to get the same result using the joystick.

Previous 1.5.1 v. this was not a problem. While they wanted to make the plane more realistic, they made it more difficult to use sim.

Its simple, you leave your Levers off, You use the mouse to drop the 340 levers into start position, once you start the engines you can move your prop levers, It isnt that hard, really.

4 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

Its simple, you leave your Levers off, You use the mouse to drop the 340 levers into start position, once you start the engines you can move your prop levers, It isnt that hard, really.

I know this too. What I want to point out is that such processes are simpler. Just like the old version.

Thanks.

Edited by aeysim