Pitch Wheel Script

Ch.Cole

Hi, I threw together a quick script that allows you to bind two commands (FlyWithLua/SF34/PitchWheel_up and ..dn) to a button that allow you to simulate the pitch wheel in both IAS and VS mode. Minor issue is that the IAS gets changed in increments of 2kts. Solved with update, see below.

Feedback is welcome.

Edited by Ch.Cole
updated file
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

I just bought the LES SAAB 340A (Sunday 28) and so as not to miss the screen especially in the critical phases (T / O at FL100 and FL100 at landing), I fly the planes from my hangar with a lot of keyboard shortcuts . I just saw your script which interests me a lot and thank you in advance for sharing it. :)

If you have made others for the SAAB 340 where can I find them?

Thanks in advance.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:37 AM, Ch.Cole said:

Hi, I threw together a quick script that allows you to bind two commands (FlyWithLua/SF34/PitchWheel_up and ..dn) to a button that allow you to simulate the pitch wheel in both IAS and VS mode. Minor issue is that the IAS gets changed in increments of 2kts. Solved with update, see below.

Feedback is welcome.

Hi Ch.Cole, I hope you dont mind I have modified your script to allow quick scrolling and added a command for vertical mode switching.

Am I ok to attach here?

Added script to allow quick scrolling by holding down the assigned button and added a command for vertical mode switch. Switches between IAS and VS but only if one of them is selected. Also added heading bug scroll. I know there are commands but for me it sometimes skipped degrees.

You can assign these commands 

FlyWithLua/SF34/PitchWheel_dn
FlyWithLua/SF34/PitchWheel_up
FlyWithLua/SF34/Vert_Mode_Switch
FlyWithLua/SF34/Heading_Bug_Dn
FlyWithLua/SF34/Heading_Bug_Up

SF34 Pitch.lua

Edited by sirtopper
upload new file