Flaps handle not mapped to XP “Flaps”

Beachdog2001

Not sure if other people are getting this but I cannot get the flap lever to work when mapped to xp flaps.

Also having trouble getting into reverse upon landing with my Saitek mapped to prop; it won’t go below flight idle until I jigger around with manipulator while half way down the runway, then the manipulator  reengages with the controls. I can see the prop lever moving into reverse, but the yellow line doesn’t move.

8 hours ago, Beachdog2001 said:

Not sure if other people are getting this but I cannot get the flap lever to work when mapped to xp flaps.

Also having trouble getting into reverse upon landing with my Saitek mapped to prop; it won’t go below flight idle until I jigger around with manipulator while half way down the runway, then the manipulator  reengages with the controls. I can see the prop lever moving into reverse, but the yellow line doesn’t move.

Your hardware is out of sync with the manipulators.

1 hour ago, Beachdog2001 said:

Oh, yeah, that. I have that window open all the time. This is all aligned at touchdown, matched up with the yellow line. Just can’t get them to go below the red line. Very fiddly.

It wont go below red line till gear has touched down throttle is synced and red line dissapears. That red line it to stop you going below flight idle inflight. It works well once you are used to it.

2 hours ago, Beachdog2001 said:

Getting this Gizmo error now when I move the lever on my Saitek Proflight yoke that I have assigned to XP “Flaps” in 1.6.1. I get the same error if I switch the levers. By the way, flap lever does not move in the cockpit.

Known issue, will be fixed in next update.