new version 1.6

midi48

Hi im finding a few problems in this latest version.

Maybe some things are pilot error? im not sure but i have flew previous version with little problems.

1, passenger door open but does not light up open on overhead.

2, I cant get cargo door to open , no click spot.

3, im finding it very underpowered, ie it struggles to climb and climb mode makes no difference, it stays at around 130 -140 knots no matter what climb mode speed you set. i have tried aircrat with and without x-plane  experimental flight model ticked.

4,pilot alt needle does not move( i think you are aware of this?)

5. i have tried around 8 times to do a departure from EGJJ jersey airport and no matter how many times i try and im using ctot and i have tried different ctot settings, the aircraft just will not pick up enough speed to take of before i get to end of runway. the runway length is around 5600ft and i would have thought this would be long enough? or maybe its not?

I apologies in advance if you think there may be somthing i am doing wrong.

i  would appreciate  any help please?

thanks in advance

carl

1 hour ago, midi48 said:

3, im finding it very underpowered, ie it struggles to climb and climb mode makes no difference, it stays at around 130 -140 knots no matter what climb mode speed you set. i have tried aircrat with and without x-plane  experimental flight model ticked.

If you check the documenation, its about right, you have to change vs as you gain altiutde,

52 minutes ago, mjrhealth said:

If you check the documenation, its about right, you have to change vs as you gain altiutde,

Im sure when you press climb speed button the aircraft should adjust pitch to keep the climb speed three different speeds depending on how many times you press climb button? Otherwise whats the point of the climb button?