Panel/switch State

silverchord

@JGregory Addon question.....The Main Inverter is set to the "ON" position cold and dark.  Was looking at my checklists, and it looks like the inverter isn't turned on until power is established, and I think, going from memory, the battery temps are verified as still OK?  

Should the inverter start out in the cold and dark state set in the OFF position by default?

Hmmmmm.   Looking at some online IRL videos, it looks like the inverter should be on before engine start.  Guess the checklist I downloaded was incorrect it seems.  Shocking.....something on the interwebs was wrong.

Edited by Tim013
add who question is directed to....

15 hours ago, JGregory said:

Yes, this was confirmed by our Saab Pilot beta testers.

OK, good to know.  It currently starts out in the "ON" position when you load in cold and dark.  Goran mentioned some quick updates coming to fix little things like this post v1.6 release, maybe this can be included?

Edited by Tim013

34 minutes ago, Tim013 said:

OK, good to know.  It currently starts out in the "ON" position when you load in cold and dark.  Goran mentioned some quick updates coming to fix little things like this post v1.6 release, maybe this can be included?

Tim... when I replied to you and said this was "confirmed by our Saab pilot beta testers" that was a confirmation that the switch should be in the "ON" position when the aircraft is loaded.  We will not be changing this.  

I have edited my previous post to be more clear.

Edited by JGregory

2 minutes ago, JGregory said:

Tim... when I replied to you and said this was "confirmed by our Saab pilot beta testers" that was a confirmation that the switch should be in the "ON" position when the aircraft is loaded.  We will not be changing this.  

I have edited my previous post to be more clear.

Oh....OK.  Sorry, I did read it the other way.  I understand now.  Thanks for clearing that up.