Saab 340A version 1.6 crashing XP

Pastrong

Trying to start a flight EGPN - EGMC. Get everything up and running nicely then start programming the 530 but when I get to the point of selecting the STAR into EGMC as soon as I click on it that locks up XP and closes it down. (I've attached my log). This happened to me twice so I intalled Reality GTN750 and used the popup to program the route which worked fine and am fly now without issues towards EGMC. The log text doesn't seem to say much so I'm not sure if this is an XP, SAAB or Gizmo issue.

Regarding Gizmo, I'm using Gizmo64 and I do not have the menu list on the right side of the screen, this also means I don't get the Saab menu either. So I have to pick up Gizmo from the PLUGIN dropdown list and select the item from the list that way which is a bit cumbersum. How do I get Gizmo back onto the right side of my screen?

Trying to start a flight EGPN - EGMC. Get everything up and running nicely then start programming the 530 but when I get to the point of selecting the STAR into EGMC as soon as I click on it that locks up XP and closes it down. (I've attached my log). This happened to me twice so I intalled Reality GTN750 and used the popup to program the route which worked fine and am fly now without issues towards EGMC. The log text doesn't seem to say much so I'm not sure if this is an XP, SAAB or Gizmo issue.

The G530 in the Saab is the default unit from Laminar.  I would try to enter the same data using a dafault Laminar airfcraft (Baron or King Air) and see if the same thing occurs.  If it does, you may have a plugin conflict or it may be a bug in the 530.  To test a plugin conflict remove all your plugins and retest.  Put them back in one-by-one until the problem occurs again.

Edited by JGregory

2 hours ago, Pastrong said:

Regarding Gizmo, I'm using Gizmo64 and I do not have the menu list on the right side of the screen, this also means I don't get the Saab menu either. So I have to pick up Gizmo from the PLUGIN dropdown list and select the item from the list that way which is a bit cumbersum. How do I get Gizmo back onto the right side of my screen?

There is a preference to turn the menu on and off.. you probably have it set to not show the menu.