Great Update...

sirtopper

Hi, first thanks for the update well worth the wait :)

I have a couple of questions

1) I use the reailtyXP GTN750 and I can get the LRN into the airplane but it will not follow the track. I have heading selected with NAV armed and on intercept course. PFD shows HDG and LRN1 under but it never activates?

2) IAS doesn't seem to work. I have it selected with but it will not command correct pitch to maintain IAS. VSI works fine.

3) My altitude indicator doesn't move from the 12 oclock position to show hundreds . Copilot and standby are showing fine.

4) I have written XFirstOfficer files which required lots of updating ( well worth it ) but I used to be able to change the 'LES/saab/gpu/power_available' datref but it appears it is now readonly. Any chance you can make it writable?

I am using in the latest XPlane 11.52 with OpenGL

Many thanks for a wonderful update, all your hard work is much appreciated 

2 hours ago, sirtopper said:

1) I use the reailtyXP GTN750 and I can get the LRN into the airplane but it will not follow the track. I have heading selected with NAV armed and on intercept course. PFD shows HDG and LRN1 under but it never activates?

We don't support use of the GTN 750.  Maybe another user can assist.

2) IAS doesn't seem to work. I have it selected with but it will not command correct pitch to maintain IAS. VSI works fine.

Known issue, being worked on.

3) My altitude indicator doesn't move from the 12 oclock position to show hundreds . Copilot and standby are showing fine.

Known issue, being worked on.

4) I have written XFirstOfficer files which required lots of updating ( well worth it ) but I used to be able to change the 'LES/saab/gpu/power_available' datref but it appears it is now readonly. Any chance you can make it writable?

No. This would interfere with the Saab logic.

12 hours ago, sirtopper said:

I use the GTN750 as well.  I had a similar issue.  Make sure you also have the GNS530 powered on.  If it is off the GTN750 will not follow NAV.

Hope that helps.