Saab 340A version 1.6

Pastrong

Just a small thing that I noticed changed when using the checklist system, when i click on the view button next to the item I wish to check, the view immediately changes to the item but within about a second it switches back out again so you hardly get time to look at it. Is there somewhere you can adjust the timing so that it stays on the item to be viewed long?

1 hour ago, Pastrong said:

Just a small thing that I noticed changed when using the checklist system, when i click on the view button next to the item I wish to check, the view immediately changes to the item but within about a second it switches back out again so you hardly get time to look at it. Is there somewhere you can adjust the timing so that it stays on the item to be viewed long?

You probably have a plugin that is trying to control the camera and overriding the Saab logic.

I use x-camera, if I switch that off I'm left with standard XP number pad keys which are not very flexible and x-camera never caused this issue before. Anyway it's not an issue really I know where all the knobs and switches are anyway, it was just the convenience, I'm just lazy. Thanks for the input.

Yes, it is X-Camera. I have it also and get the same results. An option would be to disable X-Camera while doing the ground checklist and turn it back on for your views that you have setup. Eventually, after numerous preflights, you will have the switch placements memorized and you won't need to turn off X-Camera. At least, that's my goal. :) Also, this too happened in the previous version.

Edited by jmf55