Synthetic Vision > Pathway Not Working

Lon

I have turned on the Pathway feature and have entered flight plans that include Instrument Approaches. But the Pathway feature it isn't working for me. On rare occasions, the Pathway boxes will display for just a brief moment, but then they disappear. Most of the time, they never appear at all. I know that expecting Pathway to work is expecting a lot. But this sim is so realistic, it even has air vents that twist open and shut, so it triggers big expectations. I'm using SR20 Version 1.0.1, and all of the rest of its features work perfectly. Is the Pathway feature still in development, or have I failed to do something necessary to activate it (beyond pressing the Synthetic Vision and Pathway soft keys)?

Edited by Lon

Thanks Coop. After I posted my message, I flew an ILS approach to Van Nuys (KVNY) and Pathway boxes appeared 2.7 NM from the airport. I just flew an RNAV approach to El Monte (KEMT) but didn't get Pathway boxes at any stage of the flight. The SVS system is otherwise amazing, so its developer may be able to sort out the Pathway issue.