TBM900 & GTN750/650 & X1000

mihauzb

7 hours ago, mihauzb said:

Hi guys,

I meet some trouble with configuration.

After update of xplane to 11.51 i keep receiving the "ARRIVING WPT" annunciation on the G1000/X1000 screen. The autopilot do not receive the waypoints from GTNs flight plan... any solution??

FYI, we offer no guarantees with any mods that interfere with the navigation of the TBM.  This will void all official support.

OK ... oh
I did not think that wanting to use a device that is still supported would violate some usage boundaries.

We just have a cockpit in which we want to use GTNs only as a tool for entering flight plan parameters - it is much more convenient.

EDIT:
We made some test now and even when entering FPL via G1000 interface (no GTNs), it keeps showing the message.
Also Flight Plan can not be completely deleted from menu.

Edited by mihauzb

If you want to add the GTN, that is entirely your choice, although we advise against it.   But to offer support on something we never took into account, could have unpredictable results.  So if something DOES go wrong, and you need support, please mention that you have added the GTN.  If you don't mention it, then we'll be chasing bugs without knowing something has been added to the TBM.  It will save us a lot of headaches if we know what has been done.

As far as the flight plan, I'm not sure what is going on with that.  I just tested on my end, and deleting a flight plan works fine.

I'm not familiar with the workings of the GTN, but it might be possible that some files were left behind and is somehow creating issues with the TBM.

Make sure all traces of the GTN are removed from the TBM.  If they are, then a reinstall of the TBM might be needed.

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

If you want to add the GTN, that is entirely your choice, although we advise against it.   But to offer support on something we never took into account, could have unpredictable results.  So if something DOES go wrong, and you need support, please mention that you have added the GTN.  If you don't mention it, then we'll be chasing bugs without knowing something has been added to the TBM.  It will save us a lot of headaches if we know what has been done.

As far as the flight plan, I'm not sure what is going on with that.  I just tested on my end, and deleting a flight plan works fine.

I'm not familiar with the workings of the GTN, but it might be possible that some files were left behind and is somehow creating issues with the TBM.

Make sure all traces of the GTN are removed from the TBM.  If they are, then a reinstall of the TBM might be needed.

I made a clear installation of TBM900 and it is the same. Even at generic C172 (G1000) problem accrue.

There is no active leg of flight plan and it shows only on G1000 In black "arriving wpt" 
...and instead the system should give the name of current way point?

Also:
-In The in ILS Approach, the third needle of horizontal guidance is missing and only two needles are visible, but GS ;diamond is working
-This problem do not occur when i make the RNAV approach ,both vertical and horizontal guidelines is there 
-Then while flying when i am less than 90 degree angle from Final approach course (FAC) For the approach ,i press the approach button on the GFC 500 controller 
but it turns on the Auto pilot  too, and which i dont want , as i want to fly the approach by hands/manually without AP??

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg