TBM900 crashes the X-plane after 1.1.13

brunodostudio

42 minutes ago, brunodostudio said:

Unfortunately, I cannot use the TBM 900 after the last update, when the throttle lever is activated, the X-plane 11.51 locks up.

Log.txt 41.36 MB · 1 download

Remove:

Loaded: F:\X-plane/X-plane_Steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SAM/win_x64/SAM.xpl (stairportsceneries.plugin.aos).

It's breaking the multi threading rules and likely causing all sorts of havoc.

Here is a video demonstrating, as soon as you switch to the flight idle function and move the lever with the joystick, the simulator locks

Video can be watched with VLC

In the video it doesn't show the locked screen, it just shows the simulator without moving the mouse, but as you can see, as soon as it goes into flitgh idle if I activate the joystick it locks

In this Log I believe that an error appears when activating the joystick

Log.txt

5 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Para testar, desconecte todo o hardware, exceto o mouse e o teclado, e teste novamente. Se congelar depois do teste, continuaremos. Se parar de congelar, o problema está no seu hardware.

Ao desconectar o hardware, use o mouse para mover a alavanca de alimentação.

This error with the hardware happens only in the TBM 900, I've done everything, I only have to reinstall the windows, a pity, but I'm not having a good experience with this product since the purchase last year. Another log follows, this time the TBM900 itself

01 - TBM900_Log.txt 02 - TBM900_Log.txt

1 hour ago, brunodostudio said:

This error with the hardware happens only in the TBM 900, I've done everything, I only have to reinstall the windows, a pity, but I'm not having a good experience with this product since the purchase last year. Another log follows, this time the TBM900 itself

01 - TBM900_Log.txt 176.45 kB · 0 downloads 02 - TBM900_Log.txt 12.98 kB · 0 downloads

Install a fresh demo copy of X-Plane and then install ONLY the TBM into that and see what happens.

My problem is even worse! The TBM 900 will not load at all. It crashes X-Plane as soon as it tries to load. It was working perfectly in 1.1.12 but I have updated today to 1.1.13 and the crashes have started. I have a very basic installation of X-plane. Plug ins:  AVI tab, Air plugin, NavigraphSimLink_64 and gizmo 64.plug. This is the log file from the last successful load of 1.1.12. No other log files have been created.TBM900_Log.txt

How can I get back to 1.1.12 while this problem is sorted, please?

5 hours ago, dipper17 said:

My problem is even worse! The TBM 900 will not load at all. It crashes X-Plane as soon as it tries to load. It was working perfectly in 1.1.12 but I have updated today to 1.1.13 and the crashes have started. I have a very basic installation of X-plane. Plug ins:  AVI tab, Air plugin, NavigraphSimLink_64 and gizmo 64.plug. This is the log file from the last successful load of 1.1.12. No other log files have been created.TBM900_Log.txt

How can I get back to 1.1.12 while this problem is sorted, please?

First of all, we need a log file.  

Second, there is no problem with the TBM crashing on load.  Many others are having no issues.  If yours is crashing on load, then you may have the scenery file is too long problem. In which case, you can either contact the author of that scenery (I forgot the name of it, but there are several other topics relating to it in this forum) or you can simply rename it to something shorter.

Edited by Goran_M

13 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

Install a fresh demo copy of X-Plane and then install ONLY the TBM into that and see what happens.

It seems that I discovered the defect, after having reinstalled everything, from the operating system and the simulator, when I put my joystick settings in the control profiles folder the error happened again, I deleted the TBM 900 joystick definition from the control profiles folder and even the moment, the error did not happen again, there were 4 days suffering with this bug ... if the error returns, I hope not, I will publish again, grateful for the attention ...

• Like 1