v1.1.13 fps not friendly

cpuwolf

The beta has serious FPS issues on my PC as well. The normal Gizmo works consistently better.
On the TBM with the normal Gizmo I took a look at the microprofiller to see where the stutters are coming from. It turns out that the G1000 run time per frame is on par with the scenery generator time per frame.

Other than that, congrats for the update/patch! It really seems that there are no uncovered aspects.

19 minutes ago, Matei said:

The beta has serious FPS issues on my PC as well. The normal Gizmo works consistently better.
On the TBM with the normal Gizmo I took a look at the microprofiller to see where the stutters are coming from. It turns out that the G1000 run time per frame is on par with the scenery generator time per frame.

Other than that, congrats for the update/patch! It really seems that there are no uncovered aspects.

More data would be useful.

Seeing as you're looking at the microprofiler, how about some numbers comparing the two different Gizmo versions.

The statements you've made above are mixed and not very useful. First you complain about Gizmo-beta running slower and then you compare the TBM systems loads, leading us nowhere.

The changes I see locally are minimal.