TBM 900 v1.1.13 Update Released!

Cameron

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got around to another hop in my TBM this morning. This aircraft is a dream to fly. Used it to fly an AH2 Cargo hop, "FLAWLESS". Entire process, startup to shutdown went without issues. Absolutely love this bird.. It had been a while since I've flown XP and the only maintenance required since, was an oil change.  B) No problem for the ground crew, they knocked it out while I loaded the cargo. :D

Thanks again to all at Hot Start, wonderful work!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Is it possible to get access to a download for the previous version ....  1.1.12. I hadn't flown the time much in the better part of a year and I'm having issues I'm not smart enough to fix. Besides the previous one worked fine for me. If not I guess I'll  park this one and wait for the next update.

On 1/16/2022 at 6:22 AM, dbw11 said:

Is it possible to get access to a download for the previous version ....  1.1.12. I hadn't flown the time much in the better part of a year and I'm having issues I'm not smart enough to fix. Besides the previous one worked fine for me. If not I guess I'll  park this one and wait for the next update.

All previous versions are scrubbed.  You're more than welcome to post a description of your issues and we can try to address them.   But I would ask you to make a separate thread.

• 2 months later...

Is there a preferred way to re-install the TBM9? There are multiple folders created so want to make sure I scrub it correctly. I'm having an issue where the plane flies perfectly, but when I finish flying, shut the aircraft down and quit xplane, I get a bluescreen on Win10. When I get back into Xplane, the TBM basically resets itself.. it creates a new airframe, forgets the control set I have assigned, and it assumes I am brand new pilot popping up the tutorial. I'm assuming it has something to do with writing the final logs to memorize the state of the aircraft. 

I don't have a log right now as it only happens after flying the TBM (if I just stay on the ground at the starting airport its fine). I would like to try a fresh re-install before going through the whole process of looking for plug-in and/or scenery conflicts.

Edited by Carlbear95

On 4/5/2022 at 2:19 AM, Carlbear95 said:

Is there a preferred way to re-install the TBM9? There are multiple folders created so want to make sure I scrub it correctly. I'm having an issue where the plane flies perfectly, but when I finish flying, shut the aircraft down and quit xplane, I get a bluescreen on Win10. When I get back into Xplane, the TBM basically resets itself.. it creates a new airframe, forgets the control set I have assigned, and it assumes I am brand new pilot popping up the tutorial. I'm assuming it has something to do with writing the final logs to memorize the state of the aircraft. 

I don't have a log right now as it only happens after flying the TBM (if I just stay on the ground at the starting airport its fine). I would like to try a fresh re-install before going through the whole process of looking for plug-in and/or scenery conflicts.

An uninstaller is written into your X-Plane directory under X-Plane 11/X-Aviation.  Run that and it will delete all files that were initially written to the X-Plane folder.

It won't delete downloaded repaints.

If you really want to scrub everything manually, do it after running the uninstaller.

The files and folders you will need to look for are:

TBM900_Log.txt (Root X-Plane folder)

Output/TBM900 (Only delete the TBM900 folder)

And anything left in the Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM900 folder

• 1 year later...
On 1/6/2024 at 6:42 PM, Jörg Meurisch said:

Greetings to you all!

I have a problem with the Hot Start! TBM 900 TCAS:

If i select the MAP-MFD all ai-traffic shows up on the display.

If i select the TCAS-MFD the display shows absolutely no ai-traffic.

Do you have any solution to this problem?

Best regards

Rick

Did you forget this was already answered?