Something wrong with ixeg navdata

Valentiner79

I greet you guys fiercely!

It seems to me that something wrong with ixeg navdata. My situation: made a flight plan to Calgary airport CYYG with ILS approach. It seemed that everything is fine. However, then the airplane was supposed to enter the glide path, i did not see the runway. It was much to the right. Now the similar situation i have with CYQB airport: the route does not lead to runway. Did not make any  manual interventions, VNAV and LNAV only. AIRAC 2101.  With another plane (md-80 Rotate) works fine. Could someone test these two arrivals with IXEG 737?

Errors found plunge me into despair and out of despair i'm ready to eat my socks.

Hi,

the navigational data we include for free with the IXEG 737 is fairly old. Back then, there was no ILS nav data published for Canadian airports.

It is possible that the MD80 uses more modern (i.e. X-Plane default) navigational data.

If you update the navigational data to current one (by buying it from Navigraph or Aerosoft) it should work out much better.

Cheers, Jan

Thanks for test, Jan!

I just made a flight from CYYC to CYWG and  everything was fine! Even VNAV worked perfectly! Perhaps the problem was in my erroneous actions with FMC. Will try make a flights to other Canadian airports. So, I apologize for bothering you, now i owe you a bottle of whiskey.:)

I also have a request to see my screenshot that I took in display PLAN mode: does it mean that i will miss approach? This is CYQB ILS 06 approach.

Approach to CYQB.jpg