Turbo Islander/X-plane software crash

maxflaps

Plane was working properly for a number of flights.  Changed liveries and then lost control of the flaps, parking brake and avionics misc.  Restarted X-plane and a new flight.  X-plane crashed a few times.

Reinstalled islander turbo.  Rebooted computer and x-plane crashes and must be forced to shut down every time.

If I run my islander BN2 piston plane everything runs ok.  Anyone run into this yet.

Originally installed the turbo aircraft with GIZMO beta and I could never login for my first flight.  It kept saying "it did not recognize the host name".  Reinstalled with GIZMO stable and the login went smooth. 

Thanks for the log. I'm not seeing anything with our code causing the crash specifically. I'm guessing the issue might be something related to either running a GTX 950 or running Windows 7, or the combination of both. 

Something you can try, In X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TorqueSim BN-2T Turbine Islander/plugins/is_systems/settings, there is a file settings.cfg. You can open that file, and set the line "disable_mtuploader" to "= 1" (it is 0 by default). 

Howdy @maxflaps:

In addition to Win 7 and 950 (2GB) with an outdated driver you may want to update Gizmo 64.

You're running:

G64:   0.000: Gizmo64 Script Engine v18.02.27.0200 Windows
G64:   0.000:      built: Feb 27 2018, 02:00:08
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/win.xpl (gizmo.x-plugins.com).

Current version: 20.07.19.0120

You can download it here: https://gizmo64.com/  

Oh, one more thing. To completely uninstall the A/C go to: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features\ & uninstall.

This will remove all the registry entries from the last install and allow a clean install.

Good luck and good hunting.

Cordially,

Roger Halunen

Edited by rhalunen