Key Assignments for SR22T

Swarren529

Oxygen switches:

afm/sr/cmd/switches/o2_On
afm/sr/cmd/switches/o2_Off

Fuel Boost/Prime switch:

afm/sr/cmd/switches/fpumpUp
afm/sr/cmd/switches/fpumpDn

Note, the fuel pump switch will just reposition the switch up and down, going from Prime -> Off -> On and vice versa.

• 3 weeks later...

A follow-up request.

I'm setting up a Stream Deck to handle some actions.  For example I found the toggle for the CAPS cover, pin, etc. and the toggle for the headset.

What I'm not finding is the keyboard assignment for moving the ignition key into/out of the ignition switch.  Any help would be appreciated.

As an aside, I just moved to three 43" tv/monitors and it has jumped my enjoyment of flying this plane to another level.

13 hours ago, memcbride said:

I'm setting up a Stream Deck to handle some actions.  For example I found the toggle for the CAPS cover, pin, etc. and the toggle for the headset.

What I'm not finding is the keyboard assignment for moving the ignition key into/out of the ignition switch.  Any help would be appreciated.

Putting key in ignition switch:

afm/sr/cmd/panel/keyPositionIn

And removing key:

afm/sr/cmd/panel/keyPositionOut

• 2 months later...

Hi, i am very new here. How can i add a "toggle" Button command for such switches?

Oxygen switches:

afm/sr/cmd/switches/o2_On
afm/sr/cmd/switches/o2_Off

Fuel Boost/Prime switch:

afm/sr/cmd/switches/fpumpUp
afm/sr/cmd/switches/fpumpDn

Note, the fuel pump switch will just reposition the switch up and down, going from Prime -> Off -> On and vice versa.

11 hours ago, AntonovimGarten said:

Hi, i am very new here. How can i add a "toggle" Button command for such switches?

For the oxygen switch, afm/sr/cmd/switches/o2_Toggle can be used.

The fuel pump is a three-position switch, so there is no simple toggling for that available.

14 hours ago, AntonovimGarten said:

OK, nice. But whats about something like that?

SW_PITOT.SW.ON=afm/sr/switches/pitotHeat|1
SW_PITOT.SW.OFF=afm/sr/switches/pitotHeat|0

SW_AVIONICS.SW.ON=afm/sr/switches/avionics|1
SW_AVIONICS.SW.OFF=afm/sr/switches/avionics|0

Can i add a "toggle" Button command for this?

Yes, all two way switches have toggle commands. If you scroll through the X-Plane command dialog with the SR22 loaded, you can see all of the commands there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, new user of your fantastic SR22 here. :)

On 6/11/2021 at 8:33 AM, Coop said:

The standard X-Plane command is used for that. “Toggle Brakes Max Effort”

I was wondering if you could provide a custom command for the parking brake.

I know the default "Toggle brakes max effort" works, but isn't that technically wrong? The parking brake handle in the SR22 just 'conserves' the brake pressure you are putting in with the toe brakes, so you always have to step on the toe brakes before you pull the brake handle. Otherwise you'll be up for a nasty surprise at startup. :D

Now, when using the xplane "toggle brakes max effort" command it will provide brake pressure magically without stepping on the toe brakes first. Isn't that cheating? ;)

EDIT: I just found out there's a dataref I can manipulate to produce the result i was looking for - > afm/sr/f/misc/parking_brake

That works for me, all is fine. :)

Edited by RobW05
Added information

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't see the "cmd" subfolder after "afm/sr/... when I use the dataref editor with the Cirrus SR22 G1000 (1.2.2). Was that folder eliminated?

Specifically I'm looking for the starter switch. I can set sim/cockpit/engine/ignition_on = 4 to engage the starter, but the start sequence is not right: the switch indicates in the start position, and the prop even turns, but the starter time does not increase and there is no starter sound. I must need to set another dataref somewhere...

Thanks in advance!