SkyMaxx Pro v5.0.6 doesn't generate clouds on Mac using Metal

craskul

I've installed the latest version of SkyMaxx Pro and noticed that it doesn't generate clouds in XP11 on a Mac when metal is being used. I've manually generated weather to be sure it wasn't just an outdated METAR or the current METAR shows clear. I validated that the weather should be generating clouds by disabling SkyMaxx Pro under the Plugin Admin menu. Clouds were immediately drawn using the XP11 weather generator.

In addition, I've tried both the regular clouds as well as the new volumetric clouds. The plug-in shows up in the PlugIns menu, and I can configure it, but it doesn't show anything when looking under the PlugIn Admin performance tab. It's not even listed there.

If I switch to OpenGL it works but then frame rates suffer and are too low to be usable. When using OpenGL, the sky and clouds show what is expected. All cloud types work as well. In addition, under the performance tab in the Plugin Admin menu, it shows SkyMaxx Pro in the list and that it is using resources

Any help would be appreciated.