[SOLVED] Ghost Images

oldflyguy

Hello Team,

I had the time this morning to make one of my favorite test flights from LAX to LAS in the TBM using SMPv5.  

- new clouds look great and seem to be much "faster" than the v4 clouds.  I did need to reduce AA to 2x however.  But then I do have a 1070.  

- The 5.0.1 fix is still wonky if I leave XPRealistic in the plug-in folder.  Although the FPS does return to about normal but will fluctuate too much to warrent using that plug-in for now.

- I noticed a kind of Ghosting Effect while approaching LAS.  I am attaching a couple of screen shots and the log.  Hope this helps...

Keep up the great work!

TBM900 - 2021-01-23 12.24.53 PM.jpg

TBM900 - 2021-01-23 12.20.12 PM.jpg

Log.txt

55 minutes ago, oldflyguy said:

Hello Team,

I had the time this morning to make one of my favorite test flights from LAX to LAS in the TBM using SMPv5.  

- new clouds look great and seem to be much "faster" than the v4 clouds.  I did need to reduce AA to 2x however.  But then I do have a 1070.  

- The 5.0.1 fix is still wonky if I leave XPRealistic in the plug-in folder.  Although the FPS does return to about normal but will fluctuate too much to warrent using that plug-in for now.

- I noticed a kind of Ghosting Effect while approaching LAS.  I am attaching a couple of screen shots and the log.  Hope this helps...

Keep up the great work!

Log.txt 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

5.0.1 is causing this we have a fix expect it soon....

Glad I looked here.  I was just going to post the same thing.  Flying alone isn't great but that's not exactly what I had in mind when thinking about flying with someone :D  I did notice in the last incarnation of version 4 that the edges of shadows were moving with my  plane's movement but the whole issue has been raised a notch with the moving lines even clearer and the ghost ship flying by.  Looking forward to the fix.  Love what I'm seeing so far.  Thanks for the awesome work.

Cheers and Blue Skies!

Edited by manidep271
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, oldflyguy said:

Hello Team,

Keep up the great work!

Log.txt 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

Is it not enough to just disable XPRealistic?

• Cameron changed the title to [SOLVED] Ghost Images