[SOLVED] Frames in cockpit

Motosuwa

8 minutes ago, Cameron said:

All great information, guys. Thanks!

@Motosuwa and @OuterMarker,

While we test, can you both do me a favor here? Let's rename your plugins folder to plugins_bak, then create a new folder called 'plugins'. Move SilverLining and Gizmo64.plugin from plugins_bak to plugins.

Now start X-Plane. Does this in any way improve the situation? Can you both also tell me which version of Gizmo you opted for?

Okay, seems stable. I do not have AS running. I've tried with and without beta settings in SMP

• Upvote 1

Just now, OuterMarker said:

Yup, Gizmo beta and the issue is gone with only Gizmo, SilverLining, XPLM and XPWidgets.

Okay, we're getting somewhere! That tells me this is not related to aircraft at least.

Unfortunately the only way to narrow this down will be to move plugins one at a time from the _bak folder to the new plugins folder. I would love to know what the culprit is here, and really appreciate your time!

I get better, smoother frame rates with SMP4 and all my plugins (which isn't many) than I do with SMP 5 and a bare bones plugin folder.  I hope they can figure this out as I bought version 5 and can't run it.  Like you, my ram maxes out running SMP 5 with my "not so many" plugins , getting single digit frame rates also.

1 minute ago, simnut said:

I get better, smoother frame rates with SMP4 and all my plugins (which isn't many) than I do with SMP 5 and a bare bones plugin folder.  I hope they can figure this out as I bought version 5 and can't run it.  Like you, my ram maxes out running SMP 5 with my "not so many" plugins , getting single digit frame rates also.

@Noksi was responding to this post:

Not sure on yours @simnut. We'll keep digging, but right now you're still alone in the trenches so to speak. ;) 

4 minutes ago, simnut said:

Alone in the trenches but a beautiful sky.................................with SMP4 :D

We have a better understanding of what is causing the incompatibility with XPRealistic. I would expect the same issue with other add-ons that implement "head shake" of some sort. If you have anything like that installed, try disabling it.

2 minutes ago, sundog said:

We have a better understanding of what is causing the incompatibility with XPRealistic. I would expect the same issue with other add-ons that implement "head shake" of some sort. If you have anything like that installed, try disabling it.

My plugin list:

AutoGate

AviTab

BetterPushback

FlyWithLua

Gizmo64.plugin

LIttle Navconnect

Little Xpconnect

Plugin Admin

RealWEatherConnector

SilverLining

xjet