Real Weather Connector 1.2 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.2 update for Real Weather Connector. All customers who have purchased Real Weather Connector up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase Real Weather Connector from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.2 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original Real Weather Connector download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Added support for SkyMaxx Pro v5 (RWC will know which version of SkyMaxx Pro you're using and work accordingly)
  • Updated core components and code in the installer phase

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cameron said:

That error is related to you installing Catalina since installing RWC. Catalina cannot run 32-bit apps, which the old uninstaller is.

Simply delete the Real Weather Connector uninstaller file located in X-Plane/X-Aviation.

ok thanks, i'll give it a try

Hi. Am still on SMP v4 and had intended to upgrade to v5 but when I updated RWC to v1.2 it disappeared from SMP settings menu and I don't think it is actually working on my PC. I opted to install the latest beta version of Gizmo at the same time. Before I go through an uninstall/install process can you offer advice? Have I missed something ? Will installing SMP v5 cure the problem? Many thanks.