TBM 900 Display Backup Button

jason74

Hi

I'm having an issue with the Display Backup Button. I pressed the button while I did an engine start but now its stuck on the backup screen. The red button no longer works. I have tried new airframes and aircraft locations but I still get the backup screen as soon as I power on the aircraft.

I have also done a full aircraft re-install but it still remembers when I turn the Power on it goes into the backup Screens.

Regards Jason

InkedCapture_LI.thumb.jpg.0d66c2e0ac8a1d3b876879ce5946f350.jpg

Edited by jason74

• jason74 changed the title to TBM 900 Display Backup Button

I use Honeycomb bravo throttle  light switches . I disconnected the Bravo throttle and Saitek yoke. I removed all plugins also but still its not working. I then assigned a button on my yoke for the Display Backup Button but no luck with that.   Are there any hidden folders I can remove so I can do a clean install so it wont remember  the history and be like a first time use?

Just now, jason74 said:

I use Honeycomb bravo throttle  light switches . I disconnected the Bravo throttle and Saitek yoke. I removed all plugins also but still its not working. I then assigned a button on my yoke for the Display Backup Button but no luck with that.   Are there any hidden folders I can remove so I can do a clean install so it wont remember  the history and be like a first time use?

I also use xOrganizer but have removed that also

9 minutes ago, jason74 said:

Are there any hidden folders I can remove so I can do a clean install so it wont remember  the history and be like a first time use?

There is literally nothing to remove to make this work.  The function is a toggle, meaning if you can go from map mode to backup mode, it MUST be able to toggle back.  It's literally going from 0-1 and from 1-0 with each press of the button, which, in turn, is switching the displays from 1 to the other.

Post your log files (log.txt and TBM900log.txt) and I'll take a look.  

One other thing to check, just in case, is your X-Plane failures and the maintenance manager.

Going to need you to do a little bit of work here.  I see some plugins that could be causing issues.  I know you said you did it before, but I'll need you to remove all 3rd party plugins, except Gizmo, and reload the sim, press the red button...twice, then close the sim.  After that, post the new log file.