Take Command: SR22 Series v1.1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1.1 update for the SR22 Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Improvements / Bug Fixes:

• Fixed starter type not being persistent
  • Fixed CHTs not cooling reliably after sim shutdown
  • FMOD adjustments
  • Implemented object-hide system for full cockpit setups
  • Decal fixes

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

Dear Sirs! 

I have a few things for further updates of the SR22 :

Please include an option for VFR Code 1200/7000. One option for metric systems (gal / l, lbs / kg) would be fine too.
HDG Bug is way to slow to move - especially in VR, HDG, CRS, FMS / XPDR buttons are very difficult to move and switch with the VR controllers. Slowly or too quickly and not exactly.
Furthermore, the switches of the Logitech Switch Panel do not work with the switches. - All my other planes work well with the Switch Panel.
It's a great plane and with a lot of testing, i got now enough frames to fly it with joy but it's on the limit! In VR the handling needs some improvement.

I use the Rift S VR Headset.

l'm looking forward the next updates !
Greetings Thomas

Edited by Thomas2209

Hi, I Sim with real sim gear Cirrus G1000 Perspective package. I note that the resent update includes the following. I’m assuming that it allows us to hide cockpit components not needed due to our “full cockpit set up” would you please provide some more instruction around how too

• Implemented object-hide system for full cockpitsetups

22 hours ago, AlexSR22 said:

Hi, I Sim with real sim gear Cirrus G1000 Perspective package. I note that the resent update includes the following. I’m assuming that it allows us to hide cockpit components not needed due to our “full cockpit set up” would you please provide some more instruction around how too

• Implemented object-hide system for full cockpitsetups

You can find details on that here: https://torques.im/s50Gba

• 3 weeks later...

A couple questions on TKS and the Wing and Window icing...

• I love the new graphics that show ice building up on the wings and windows...   AWESOME  WORK ! ! !

Questions/thoughts:

1.) Any future plans to show rain affects on the wings and windows?

2.) Any future plans to show TKS fluid on the wings and windows?

3.) I believe the TKS function is removing wing icing much quicker than what happens in reality...  Perhaps a rate of removal adjustment needed?

4.) I believe the datarefs associated to the TKS fluid-flow-rate (rate the volume depletes) and pump-speed have reverse logic with it's associated normal and max rate switch. 

• Perhaps the rate at which wing icing is being removed also has reverse logic, but I haven't looked closely at that yet.

5.) About Window ice buildup...  How to help remove it, without OAT changes?

• TKS fluid coming off the blade should help remove icing off the windshield, but I don't believe I see any effect?

• Using Windshield defrost with max heat and fan rate should help remove/prevent icing off the windows, but I don't believe I see any effect?

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic