Shortcut keys for autopilot

x-cirrus

Is there a list of all shortcut keys for the SR22 panels somewhere? I was looking for the autopilot panel shortcuts but could not find the ones I use the most. For example syncing heading bug with current heading, adjusting heading and setting vertical speed are either not available or named differently. 

Would love to control the autopilot using only keyboard or move the panel to another monitor.

Hi,

The autopilot is using the default X-Plane autopilot commands. I've attached the X-Plane command list (all default X-Plane commands). The GCU commands (which has the three knobs on their left side) can be found under sim/gps/gcu478/... The rest of the autopilot commands can be found under sim/autopilot/...

Commands.txt

All of our custom commands can be browsed through the X-Plane command setting dialog, they are all prefixed by afm/sr/cmd. Besides that, the only default commands we use are for the GCU 478, G1000, and autopilot, which can be found through searching the attached file above.