TBM AOA not working after installation

cbreeze

Greetings,

I have been flying the TBM since it was released and absolutely love it.  I also have had almost no issues.  I recently purchased a new computer with all the bells and whistles including a Nvidia 3090 graphics card.  I have 3 SSD hard drives with XPlane preinstalled on its own drive.  I installed the TBM and everything seemed to work as it should except for the AOA indicator.  It does not display any data.  Can someone please help me out with this issue?

I have to add that this is the first time I have had the need to install programs such as the TBM using a custom install.  In the past all my programs were on the C drive and using the default installers never gave me any problems.  For someone with limited computer knowledge such as myself, life was easy and mostly trouble free.  Because  X plane is on its own drive, I was delving into uncharted waters given my limited computer expertise.  I kind of a winged it with the install of the TBM and thought everything was OK then I noticed the AOA not working as it should.  I would sure appreciate any advice here.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to everyone.

• 7 months later...

ah, you have "the bug".  

This is happening to some people, and we are investigating.  

Have a look in the image you posted.  On the PFD (the screen on the left).  Take a look to the right of the altimeter (Next to the RANGE dial).  There's your AoA.  

We're looking into this, and we think it's a GPU driver issue.