Minor Lighting Fidelity Issue?

CJSouthern

I was struggling to understand a couple of aspects of the interior lighting control behaviour so I looked up what it said in the official TBM900 POH (pages 7.8.16 & 7.8.17). 

It mentions that the emergency lighting is controlled by an emergency lighting switch located (what appears to be) a few inches above the center of the overhead panel (marked #5 in the diagram). The POH goes on to say "A rheostat located on the cockpit overhead panel controls emergency lighting operation & intensity. Forward rotation of control knob allows changing from OFF position to minimum lighting then increasing lighting to maximum brightness."

In the model when I look a few inches above the centre of the overhead panel I can only 2 two switches relating to oxygen use - and the only rheostat I can see is for instrument panel lighting; the emergency lights in the model have their own on/off switches - the same as the other ceiling flood lights.

Just wondering if it's a minor fidelity issue or if there are differences between real life aircraft and my version of the manual?

No "biggie" - as always, mentioned in the spirit of understanding & improving the model.

Edited by CJSouthern