A few questions to the authors SAAB 340A

Candid

Friends, I bought this plane and I have a question. Why does the ITT fluctuate within such wide limits even with the slightest movement of the trottle? I myself am an aircraft mechanic since 1986 and have never seen such huge temperature drops on any plane. And the video confirms my words. This greatly reduces the pleasure of using the aircraft. Another question. In the video, when the air conditioning levers are in the MAX position, you need to add thrust to move and steer. In the model, the plane itself begins to steer briskly. Also, in real life, when the air is taken for the ventilation and air conditioning system, the ITT grows, and the thrust falls. The thrust does not drop in the model. Why?)

• Candid changed the title to A few questions to the authors SAAB 340A

First, you refer to a video several times but have not provided an attachment or link to it. 

7 hours ago, Candid said:

Why does the ITT fluctuate within such wide limits even with the slightest movement of the trottle?

Over the last several years the engine model in X-Plane (especially turboprops) has changed considerably.  We have made some adjustments along the way.  However, due to the extensive customization we have implemented, we have had to do a complete re-write of the engine code.  An update is imminent that will correct the issues you are describing.

Another question. In the video, when the air conditioning levers are in the MAX position, you need to add thrust to move and steer. In the model, the plane itself begins to steer briskly. Also, in real life, when the air is taken for the ventilation and air conditioning system, the ITT grows, and the thrust falls. The thrust does not drop in the model. Why?)

You make reference to "air conditioning levers" and a "max" position.  The Saab does not have any "levers" related to A/C.  And there are no switches or knobs that are marked "MAX'. Are you referring to the A/C temperature selector knobs or maybe something else?

The load on the engines from use of the air conditioning (bleed air) was not originally modeled.  This is something that we are reviewing for a future update.

As the steering is hydraulically driven, I don't think there would be any change in steering behavior due to the air conditioning being on.

Friends, I bought this plane and I have a question. Why does the ITT fluctuate within such wide limits even with the slightest movement of the trottle? I myself am an aircraft mechanic since 1986 and have never seen such huge temperature drops on any plane. And the video confirms my words. This greatly reduces the pleasure of using the aircraft. Another question. In the video, when the air conditioning levers are in the MAX position, you need to add thrust to move and steer. In the model, the plane itself begins to steer briskly. Also, in real life, when the air is taken for the ventilation and air conditioning system, the ITT grows, and the thrust falls. The thrust does not drop in the model. Why?)

I think you should probably read and search through the forum before making posts. There's a lot of information here. :)

2 hours ago, Candid said:

I do not speak English. Glad that you will fix it. Propeller pitch control levers, not air conditioning.  Videos are searched for by search.

There are MANY videos available regarding the Saab 340A.  If you want me to review something that you are referring to you need to provide a link.

Come on, I'll do all the work for you right away, and you will receive money for it. Okay? You make an airplane and offer it for sale, you and look for materials, videos, documentation. I buy ready-made. They didn't even say thank you for finding bugs in the project for you ...

Candid - I am assuming that what you are reporting as far as not having to add much power to get the plane rolling is an artifact of the turbine engine modeling that they are working to correct. Hopefully when 1.5.2 is released you will see better modeling of the engines and, as a result, power settings.

As Cameron mentioned, and I think he is correct, most every bug has been found and reported in the Saab 340A support topic found here. Just search on my name and you'll see a couple I am sure! :)

John