A few things for the whiteboard?

CJSouthern

Hi @Goran_M

Noticed a few little things that may or may not be intended.

1. I find that often when I shut down the aircraft - even in the middle of nowhere (like a main taxiway) - I'll discover than an invisible person has installed chocks on the aircraft.

2. Found an interesting little thing with the maintenance manager; I'm running a 3 screen setup - when the maintenance manager is opened up on the centre screen all the colourful green labels are there - but as soon as I move it to either screen 1 or 3 all the colour-coding goes away.

3. The Airframe and Maintenance Managers both have a little "x" to close them but the Payload Manager has a red dot.

4. As previously mentioned - pilot ANR headset not visible from outside.

Awsome model - really enjoying it.

Just an update for item #2; if I have the maintenance manager box open on my centre screen and drag it across to my left screen all the colour highlights jump several inches to the left - so by the time the box is entirely on the left monitor the colour highlights are well and truly off the far left hand end of the monitor.

5 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Unfortunately, the TBM was not made for a multi screen setup.  

I think I saw someone made some kind of config file for it so people could use it for 3 monitors, but I can't remember where it was posted.

Huh? It's been absolutely fine - apart from the lack of colour labels on the maintenance manager. I haven't needed any "config files".

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2228.jpeg

8 hours ago, Goran_M said:

We've had a few people who have a dedicated multi monitor setup for their simming, and this issue is a bit of an annoyance.  Saso will look into it and see if something can be done, but no promises.  

Thanks. Now that I know what it takes to work around it it isn't a big deal - but would be nice to get the product one step closer to perfection :)