Parking Brake

dc8dash63

I am unable to release the parking brake. I use the mouse to push in the knob but it does not respond. Additionally, the toe brakes are not responding either.

C23 version 2.1.0

X-Plane version 11.50r3 (build 115033 64bit OpenGL)

Thanks in advance for the help.

P.S.

I own and fly a Beech B19 Sport 150. It is very similar in the cockpit and the parking brake does release by pushing it in. It works best by applying the toe brakes while pushing forward.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:34 AM, dc8dash63 said:

I am unable to release the parking brake. I use the mouse to push in the knob but it does not respond. Additionally, the toe brakes are not responding either.

C23 version 2.1.0

X-Plane version 11.50r3 (build 115033 64bit OpenGL)

Thanks in advance for the help.

P.S.

I own and fly a Beech B19 Sport 150. It is very similar in the cockpit and the parking brake does release by pushing it in. It works best by applying the toe brakes while pushing forward.

You have the chocks on the wheels. For the Gizmo menu, open the iPad and click on the chocks icon to remove them. Then you will be able to use the parking brake.

airfigher,

Thank you for your response. It worked beautifully. I didn't know. I'm very new to X-Plane and all of the plugins, adjustments, etc. Flying the real thing is way different than this fltSim. I'm currently working on adjusting the controls. They seem way too sensitive to me.

dc8dash63

• Upvote 1