Auto pilot servo broken

hiddenace

When to start up a flight and the Trim was stuck in the full nose down position. Things I already tried. (Using Xplane 11.51B2)

1) CB panel checked all breakers in

2) autopilot confirmed off (also power cycled the autopilot several times

3) isolated my joystick by unplugging 

4) full shut down and restart of sim

5) checked MX manager all green. Still paid the $7,500 to change out the elevator linkage 

the only thing that seems to fix it. Is popping the AP Servo CB, but then i don’t have autopilot. 

47DFD563-9C6E-411F-99D1-0DFB0B774773.jpeg

44163EB1-6514-4796-905E-DADE92F4CFA0.jpeg

DF801052-5180-4A4E-8AD1-0F7A335089CA.jpeg

Edited by hiddenace

2 hours ago, rjb4000 said:

Is it possible you have a script or joystick assignment or something assigned to manipulate trim that's being activated continuously? It looks like right after you move the trim wheel the trim is moved back to the nose down position. 

That’s what I thought too so I disconnected my joystick and it was still happening. I’ll double check to make sure I don’t have trim assigned to my throttle and get back to you guys. I’ve also reverted back to 11.51R2 so if that resolves it then it’s could be a Beta issue.

I know you guys don’t support Beta versions of X-Plane so I’ll stay at 11.50R2 for now 

4 hours ago, hiddenace said:

I know you guys don’t support Beta versions of X-Plane so I’ll stay at 11.50R2 for now 

It definitely shouldn't be happening, anyway.  I watched someone stream the TBM within the last week, and he had no problems in the latest version of X-Plane.  This definitely looks like some kind of hardware calibration issue or some kind of script forcing the trim to do things it shouldn't be doing.