No key bindings for AP and AT disconnect in Xplane for IXEG B733

Guziec

Hi.

Today I bought the IXEG B733 for XP11. She is beautiful, works perfectly fine, except one thing. I wanted to map AP and AT disconnect buttons but I can't do that. In other topics I've read, that I should be able to map those functions I need in the IXEG "tree" but I can't find that "tree". It simpy does not exist in my XP11. Version of my plane is 1.33, joystick is Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X. I reinstalled addon twice (one time it was beta this version, but no joy). The funny thing is that bindings like horizontal stabilizer trimms are working perfectly fine (were mapped for FF B757 and ZIBO B737, before installation of IXEG)

I can provide more details and screenshots, if necessary.

Any idea how can I fix this problem?

Best regards,
Chris.

Edited by Guziec

Hi Chris,

this does work, of course - the commands to map are ixeg/733/autopilot/AP_disengage and ixeg/733/autopilot/AT_disengage.

The trimming works fine because we use the "default X-Plane" commands for that.

I do not know why you don´t see the ixeg commands in your command list - I also use a Thrustmaster HOTAS setup and it works fine for me (and everyone else).

You may have to have the IXEG running while trying to bind those commands (as they are supplied by the plugin), maybe that is the problem?

Let me know if this works?

Cheers, Jan

Ok. Reinstalled third time and now it's ok. I can see ixeg "tree" and I mapped all buttons I wanted. Maybe it was all about setting this while addon was running (but I'm quite sure I was always doing it this way...). Nevertheless Jan, thank you for your help, all works fine now!

Best regards,
Chris.