SkyMaxxPro Keeps losing textures

ArkDax

The only time I can get textures back is by resetting/reinstalling SMP, and it's getting annoying to do so. Sometimes it does it mid-flight, where it started out having the correct textures, but over the flight, the textures disappear. I have it set up to be integrated with ASXP, and have ticked the SkyMaxxPro integration in Activesky. I'm beating my head around this and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. 

I've attached the screenshot of the representation screens (As they were populated on Departure, now showing as blanks)

X-Plane_KjqnvcCfLk.png

My guess would be that some other add-on that's installed is changing X-Plane's working directory behind its back, or somehow overwriting our files. SkyMaxx Pro only reads those image files; they are not written or moved, so I don't see how they could be getting deleted by us.

Do you have anything installed other than SMP, RWC, and ASXP that might be causing this?

Another possibility is disk corruption.

I shouldn't have anything else that is installed. The Disk is brand new (Purchased within the last 3 months, Samsung 860EVO). 

The only other program that I would have that would overwrite the XPlane directory (which shouldn't change the directory itself), is xOrganizer. I have tried to stop SMP/RWC and restart it via the Plugins Menu, which results in an instantaneous CTD. While checking for the dump file, it doesn't seem to generate one as it doesn't even show that a crash has happened. 

I've uploaded a visual of what I have activated and deactivated within XPlane's plugins.

Just for reference, here are my computer specifications: 

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 1700 
RAM
    24,0GB Dual-Channel Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
    ASRock AB350M Pro4 (AM4) 
Graphics
    Samsung S22C350 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Philips 190S (1280x1024@60Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (ZOTAC International)
Storage
    465GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD)) (This is where XPlane is installed)
    223GB TOSHIBA Q300. (SATA (SSD)) 
    119GB OCZ-VERTEX4 (SATA (SSD))
    1863GB Hitachi HDS5C3020BLE630 (SATA)

xOrganizer_PsuPwcfvN9.png

Looks like it was overwritten; this file contains no data. If it happens again, make a copy of your metar.rwx before shutting down x-plane to preserve it for us.

Odds are the issue has cleared itself up as whatever unexpected METAR report popped up is likely long gone by now. But we'd definitely like to know what it was so we can fix the underlying issue.