sr22 crashes sim immediately after batteries are turned on

sho69607

First attempt at loading up the SR22 in v1.1 and once I turn the batteries on, the sim freezes and crashes to the desktop shortly after. Nothing related to a plugin showing in the log, but the last entry before the crash is this: 2020-11-20 01:13:48 libsvs[odb.c:534]: Downloading new obstacle data from "https://aeronav.faa.gov/Obst_Data/DAILY_DOF_CSV.ZIP" for region "US"

7 hours ago, sho69607 said:

First attempt at loading up the SR22 in v1.1 and once I turn the batteries on, the sim freezes and crashes to the desktop shortly after. Nothing related to a plugin showing in the log, but the last entry before the crash is this: 2020-11-20 01:13:48 libsvs[odb.c:534]: Downloading new obstacle data from "https://aeronav.faa.gov/Obst_Data/DAILY_DOF_CSV.ZIP" for region "US"

Does this replicate if you try loading again? If so, can you share the full log.txt file?

On 11/20/2020 at 8:26 AM, Coop said:

Does this replicate if you try loading again? If so, can you share the full log.txt file?

This time I made it about 1.5 hours before the sim crashed. All plugins loaded and it looks like something due to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I believe this may be a bug with with XP 11.50, but I am not entirely sure.

Log.txt

7 hours ago, sho69607 said:

This time I made it about 1.5 hours before the sim crashed. All plugins loaded and it looks like something due to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I believe this may be a bug with with XP 11.50, but I am not entirely sure.

Log.txt 151.69 kB · 1 download

Thanks for the log, the appears to be a bug within X-Plane itself.