Any questions :)

Neftali

Hello!

Congratulations to those who have created this plane, I personally love it. I have been in the simulation since 2005 and personally and from my opinion it is fantastic.

I have been reading this forum when I have time and would like to ask a question. Is the weather radar functional? I use Active Sky and Clouds by default simulator.

Thanks for your attention

Neftalí Delgado

Hello! 

Another question.

I have seen in real procedures that they use the reverse on the Saab to do the "push back", although it really is part of Taxi in the maneuver. I have tried to do it but it does not ... there is something special that I do not know so that using reversals it makes reverse.

Regards ¡¡

Neftalí Delgado.

PD: capture in APP ILS 26 in EETN, AEG310 in VATSIM. Flight AEG310   ULLI-EETN

LES_Saab_340A_Cargo_-_2020-11-26_19.03.13.png

It's not really 'normal' to do that.
Bottom of the barrel, we have no other way of moving the plane kinda manoeuvre. If you're doing it as a pushback, she's probably gonna sit there. Not that much power in it to get her rolling if she's full, up a slope too I'd suggest no chance of it happening. Empty you'll get a slow backing out.

Edited by N1K
  • Like 1