Assign a key/joystick button for opening the “Payload Manager”

Daniel Recio

Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank the developers for such a complete plane. I have been checking some videos/reviews during last weeks, and yesterday I took the decision and I bought it.

I am fully flying in VR, and I have to say that I really enjoyed the first flights yesterday.

As a newcomer, I tried to navigate through the forum topics and get as much information as possible, but I could not find any answer/question to the following topic:

Is there a way to assign a key/joystick button for opening the “Payload Manager”?

I can do it by navigating through the plugins submenus, but it would be really useful to do allow a key binding.

Thanks in advance and keep up with the great work.

Dani 

Hi again,

I was playing around with one of my other plugins installed in X-Plane, called "LiveTraffic", when I realized that the developer, somehow, created some commands for accessing some functions/panels, very similar to the "payload manager" we use for ours TBM900. And apparently, there is an special keyboard assignment for "Plugin Provided". Please check the attached picture.

image.thumb.png.c6cef79373d12b381bf5bbf061d81e61.png

Source information is here:

https://twinfan.gitbook.io/livetraffic/v/v1.50/using-lt/menu-items/configuring-commands 

So from my side, this would be more of a kindly feature request for the future. Maybe it is easy to code from developers side and it will make very happy most of your VR users :)

Best Regards,

Dani

Edited by Daniel Recio

10 minutes ago, Huma said:

You also can find the Payload Manager on the left side of your Window. At the same place, you can set or release the chocks, start the gpu...

I am afraid that this is not visible in VR with the headset on. I really prefer not to remove it :). Thanks anyway B)

Edited by Daniel Recio