Auto start option in the Saab 340

I bought the Saab 340 for XP10 some years ago and it had an auto start option on the right site of the screen.

I re purchased it just now as it is Vulkan compatible and cant find the auto start option anymore and the plane even doesnt start with engine running although I comman it do so in customize

Can you briefly explain how to proceed

Capture.PNG

Arni,

Nothing has changed.  The auto-start option is still selectable in the Gizmo Tool Tray (menu on right side of screen).  If you don't see that then there is probably something wrong with your installation. 

The Saab was never able to use the "start with engines running" option.  This is something we are going to be looking into for v2.0.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I had a similar problem, where the gizmo tool tray did NOT show up... I reinstalled another product I had (PocketRocket), where it gave me the option to install the beta gizmo took, and now I have the tray...

I have to say that I've experienced 2 x-plane crashes while trying to start the plane... will investigate further, but apparently the gizmo tool installed with the SAAB is not compatible with X-Plane 11... my 2c...

happy Flying