Aleatory CTD

JGF

Hi!!

First of all, my sincere congratulations for the aircraft. I've been flying it for many months and it's just amazing.

However, in the last weeks and after updating X-Plane to v11.50, I am experiencing CTDs randomly in different scenerys.

I don't know exactly what it might be related to.
I have read in forums that it could be because of the terrain radar, but since I have CTD's in places without installed scenerys, I have doubts that it could be for that reason.

Likewise, I have doubts if it could be because of the Gizmo version, since I am using the latest Beta version and that could be the cause.

I attach both logs in case it could be of help.

Thank you so much for any help and once again, great job on the aircraft.

Regards,

GizmoLog.txt Log.txt

• 1 month later...

LOG2.txt

Hi Goran.....  another CTD for me, the umpteenth one....

IFR from Athens to Cairo, just started the approach, 10000 ft,   autopilot on....  Switch to external view (shift 8), and after 5 seconds CTD!

Quite frustrating, I have to say...  I'm doing relatively long flights, and stopping them when almost at landing after 2 hours is a bit upsetting!!!

Would you please take a look at the log???

Thank you

Stefano

Reduce the number of traffic in the aircraft menu to zero.

There is a very strange bug, that AMD is aware of, that can cause X-Plane to crash sometimes while in full screen mode on AMD chips.  

The workaround for this, is to have another window open in the open background, while running X-Plane in full screen mode...OR...run X-Plane in windowed mode.