Fairchild PT-19 v1.0.2 Update Released

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.2 update for the PT-19. All customers who have purchased the PT-19 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the PT-19 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.2 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original PT-19 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Oil cap can now be opened when cowling is fully removed
  • Fixed control lock mechanism glitching out when using hardware joysticks
  • Fixed fuel consumption
  • Fixed idle throttle setting not being saved
  • Fixed oil temperature defaulting to 0 everytime
  • Fixed compatibility issues with 11.50 dataref not being recognized by 11.40 users
  • Fixed braking action on grass not being enough to hold the aircraft still
  • Fixed Graphical glitch on certain liveries
  • Minor 3D Model adjustments
  • Fixed Kollsman windows calibration
  • Using Autostart will now automatically insert Spark Plugs

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 2

EDIT** Read Cam's post below! Disregard this :)
Hey burningbee!! Yes, you will start "fresh". Try backing up the file "states.dat" that is located on the aircraft's root folder, and save it somewhere safe. After the update, you can paste this file back in and it should have your data there! The way the aircraft loads and saves data has been slightly changed in this update, so if you have any issues with doing that, then just delete the file altogether and you'll be fine.

Hope this helps!

Respectfully,

Dan.

Edited by Uncle Jack Simulations
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, burningbee said:

Will I loose my collected bug splatters and the other True Vintage stuff when updating from v1.01 to 1.02? If so, is there a file to back up or something?

The uninstall and re-install process will preserve your settings. Therefore, when updating everything should be back to where it was before without you needing to do anything or save any files.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Noam Belder said:

@Uncle Jack SimulationsTruly a great aircraft and one of my favorites. Would you consider adding a towing bar to push the bird back in the hanger ?

Hey Noam! Thank you for the kind words! Hope she's giving you a lot of enjoyment :)
Of course! I intend to have a "walk mode" and a "towing mode". The things is... I have no idea how to do this. But rest assured that, if i can make it, it'll happen!

Respectfully,

Dan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...